Since i was young, this is what my step mom always made for me! – Live
Fish-stock ( 6 cups water+ 2 Tbls of fish bouillon)
2,5 cups cream
1 bunch Kale
18 oz Salmon
Salt & Pepper
- Start with chopping the onion, fennel and the carrots, and sauté with oil inn a pot until golden.
- Add the fish-stock and the cream to the pot and bring to boil and simmer for 15 while stirring. Then add the broccoli and the kale
- Stir the cornstarch in a separate bowl with 7 Tbs of water and then add to the soup, if not thick enough add more after your liking.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and add to the soup then stir gently! so the fish doesn’t fall apart.
- Season with salt and pepper